15.16.080 GRANTEE DUTIES.
The grantee of any franchise granted pursuant hereto shall:
(1) Construct, install and maintain all pipes, conduits, poles, wires and appurtenances in accordance, and in conformity, with all of the ordinances, rules and regulations theretofore or thereafter adopted by the Council in the exercise of its police powers and not in conflict with the paramount authority of the state;
(2) Pay to the City on demand the cost of all repairs to public property made necessary by any of the operations of the grantee under the franchise;
(3) Indemnify and hold harmless the City and its officers from any and all liability for damages proximately resulting from any operations under such franchise;
(4) Remove or relocate without expense to the City any facilities installed, used, and maintained under the franchise, if and when made necessary by any lawful change of grade, alignment or width of any public street, including, but not limited to, the construction of any subway or viaduct, by the City; and
(5) File with the Council within thirty days after any sale, transfer, assignment or lease of the franchise, or any part thereof, or of any rights or privileges granted thereby, written evidence thereof, certified to by the grantee or by its duly authorized officers.